I've worked with international and British brands across the food, hospitality and media sectors. As an industry expert, I have a track record in delivering content across print, broadcast and multiplatform. I'm also a published author and restaurant reviewer, with decades of experience as a chef and recipe developer for restaurant kitchens and leading magazines.
- Recipe development - editorial features for magazines such as Good Food, Sainsbury’s, Delicious, Olive, Waitrose, Tesco
- Project management - researching BBC series on Rick Stein's India; menu development and catering for a gala dinner at London's Royal Opera House.
- Restaurant reviewing - fourteen years as restaurant reviewer for Time Out magazine and guides
- Future forecasting - talks and demonstrations on food trends for leading brands, including M&S and Sharwood's
- Broadcasting - industry insight and opinion, cookery demonstrations for brands such as BBC, Sky, Star TV and UKTV
Contact me and find out how I can add value to your business needs.